Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome

Welcome!!!

Welcome to our grade 3 blog! I hope to use this blog as a way to share what we are learning in Social Studies throughout our time together. Each of you will get a chance to post certain assignments on this blog for your parents, family members and many other people to see and comment on. I hope this blog will help all of us learn and see what each other is learning. I also hope to use this blog as a way for your family to see your growth and to keep up-to-date on what we are working on in Social Studies.

This blog will give us a chance to to practice safe usage of the Internet, our keyboarding skills, and our editing skills. We won't be using our real names or location on this blog to keep ourselves safe. We will be working together on this blog and will be learning how to use it together.

I am looking forward to our time spent together. I am also looking forward to learning along with you as we make this blog and learn about our Social Studies communities.

Miss Tiefenbach

No comments:

Post a Comment