Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Been a Long Time

Hey Everyone!!!

I know it has been a long time since I have last posted, but I have been very busy. School is keeping me very busy and I have a lot of assignments to do. I am still working at the Science Centre too, so it is really busy.

Something neat that has happened at the Science Centre was that our Leopard Gecko lost it's tail. These geckos will lost thier tails if they feel scared or if a predator is trying to eat them. WE don't know why our little guy lost his tail, but he is working hard to regrow it.

I hope everyone is still enjoying grade 3. I am looking forward to some stories to be posted on here for me to read. I hope that I can come out to visit you all again soon!!!

Miss Tiefenbach

2 comments:

carlie said...

Hi!Miss Tiefenbach it's Carlie. It's been a long time since we saw you.When are you going to come and visit us? We all at 3TS miss you very very much.See you soon I hope from Carlie

Miss Tiefenbach said...

Hi Carlie!! I know that it has been a long time and I miss you all very very much too! Thank you for the wonderful message, you made me cry!

I would love to come and visit, but I am teaching my own grade 4 class now and need to be with them when school is in. I hope that you are all having a wonderful time and I wish you all the best in grade 4. You were a wonderful class and I miss teaching you all! I have learned so much from you as a class and I will always remember you!

The best of luck!

Miss Tiefenbach

Post a Comment