Monday, December 13, 2010

Final Project and Post

Hello all!

    We completed out final project today during class. However, the computer labs were all booked up and we are unable to type up this assignment to post on the blog.

     For our final project that students took their community that they had made in a previous assignment and they needed to develop it some more. They had to think about which continent it was on and how they met certain needs and wants. The students had to tell what they lived in, how they travelled, where they got their water and medicine from, and they had to name their community. This was a pretty interesting assignment to mark. If you would like to see your child's final project, feel free to comment on this post or send a note and it can be sent home.

     I have thoroughly enjoyed working with these students over the past four months. I am finished teaching on December 22, but do hope to come back and visit often. I hope that you have found this blog useful and I would appreciate your feedback. It will help me know whether to do this with another class or not.

     Once I am gone, if your child wishes to talk to me, tell me a story, keep me up-to-date on stuff, please feel free to comment on this blog. I will keep their animal names handy, so please still use those if you continue to post comments. Finally, I will talk to the students, and if they wish to keep in touch through the blog, I will keep them up-dated on what is happening with my school and with my job (many of them were excited to hear that I work at the Science Centre).

     It was wonderful to meet and to work with you all. I will miss these children terribly, they have taught me so much and I am thrilled to have had them for my internship class.

Thank you and keep in touch!!!

Miss Tiefenbach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas,
I hope your presents are all good Ms. Tiefenbach!
by Snake

Miss Tiefenbach said...

Merry Christmas to you too Snake!!! I hope Santa was good to you! Enjoy your holidays!

Post a Comment